Sometimes, you might need to delete a project which you have created in Conojo. This can be done by following the steps given below:
- Login to your Conojo account.
- Identify the project that you want to delete on the page for the projects.
- On the top right corner of the window for the project, click on the settings button which is shown below:
- On the drop down which appears, identify the “Delete” option and then click on it.
- A dialog will pop up asking you to confirm the deletion of the project. Just click on the button written “Delete” and the project will be deleted.