Once you have created an account with Conojo, a team with your username will be created. However, no other user or member will be invited to join your team. You have to do this on your own. To invite members to your team, follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and then type the following URL: http://app.conojo.com.
- Login to your Conojo account by use of the username and the password you provided during the creation of your account.
- On the blue bar displayed on the left side of the window, scroll to the bottom and identify the circular icon with an arrow in it which points to the right and then click on it.
- Once you have clicked on the above icon, the pop window will pop up from the left side of the window:
Click on the option for “Team”. You will be taken to the next window.
- On the next window which appears, move the cursor and then click on the select button written “Select Teams”.
- Select the team which you need to invite members to. In my case, I have only a single team.
- On the left side of the window, a picture will be displayed. Just point at it and then a link for “Edit Permissions” will appear. Just click on this link.
- On the window which is presented to you, scroll to the bottom and identify the “Send Invite” button. Click on this button.
The following window will pop up:
- You can then select the person to whom the invitation is to be send and then provide their email address in the respective fields.
- Once you are done, click on the “Invite People” button.
An incitation will then be send to the person so that they can be welcomed to join your team. They will choose to agree or decline the invitation.