In Conojo, there is the activity log for each account. This shows the list of activities that the owner of the account performs in Conojo.
The activities in this case are the actions which you perform once you have logged into your account. To access the activity log for your account, follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and then type in the following URL: http://app.conojo.com.
- Use the username and the password that you set while creating your account. If the password had been changed, then make sure that you use the new one to avoid errors.
- You will be taken to the page having all of your projects which you have created. On the bar displayed on the left, identify a circular icon with an arrow in it which points to the right. This can be found at the bottom of this bar. Click on the icon which is shown below:
- Once you have clicked on the above icon, another bar will pop up on same side of the window. This is shown below:
- Click on the link written “Activity” and observe what happens. The window for Account activity will be shown.
All of the activities which have been carried out in your account will be displayed on this window.
Sometimes, you might need to do away with some of the activities in this list. If you do this, the activity will not be seen in the list again. This can be done as follows:
From the list of activities displayed on the window, identify the one which you want to delete. Drag this activity from the lost to the right side of the window where we have the “DELETE” icon. This is shown below:
That is an activity can be deleted from the list of the available activities.