Yes, Conojo supports changing of the username. This can easily be done.
To change the username of your account, then follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and then type in the following URL: http://app.conojo.com/.
- Use your and password for the account so as to login to system. If the password had been changed, then use the one provided to you by the system and all will be okay.
- On the left side of the displayed window, identify your profile picture and then click on it. You will be taken to a page with the following tabs:
- Click on the tab written “Profile” and then observe what happens. You will be taken to a page with the following details:
- Click on the button written “Change Password” The following window will pop up asking you to provide your email address:
- As you have told, just provide your email address in the necessary field. This should be the email address which you used when creating your account.
- Once you have entered your email in the field, just hit the button for “Send Email”.
Once you have clicked on the button, just check your inbox to see if an email has been send to you. This should guide you on how to change the password. You will be asked to provide your old password, your new password and then a confirmation of the new password. The password will then be changed.